IT support teams help more customers with more devices than ever before. With Rescue from LogMeIn, IT teams can provide on-demand remote support for desktops, laptops, and mobile devices (including iOS and Android) without traveling to the customer's work site.
- Drag and drop file transfer
- Log in as administrator
- Multi-platform remote control
- Reboot and reconnect capability
- Remote diagnostics
- Support session history
- Technician screen sharing
- Unattended access
Current faculty, staff, and students with a valid departmental PTA.
- A valid PTA.
- Each LogMeIn Rescue session host must have his or her own license; host Licenses cannot be shared among users. No license is required to participate in a LogMeIn Rescue session.
Sharing screens during a LogMeIn Rescue session is approved for Low, Moderate, and High Risk Data, as defined by the Information Security Office.
For more information, please submit a Help request.
- For assistance, please submit a Help request.
- LogMeIn provides free technical support from 7:30 p.m. Sunday to 9 p.m. Friday (U.S. EST) at 1-866-478-1805.
- Search the free LogMeIn Rescue Support Documentation.