LinkedIn Learning is an online training library that has over 13,000 courses covering business, technology, and creative topics. LinkedIn Learning is designed for all levels of learners. These videos are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and can even be viewed on your mobile device.
- Students - Explore hundreds of topics in design, photography, programming, data analysis, and marketing.
- Faculty - Supplement curricula and textbooks, embrace the flipped classroom model, learn skills to improve teaching.
- Staff - Keep up-to-date with the latest technologies, learn new skills and explore custom learning paths.
LinkedIn Learning is available at no charge thanks to university support.
- High-quality Lynda.com content.
- Unlimited access. Choose from more than 13,000 video tutorials covering business, creative and
- Personalized recommendations. Explore the most in-demand skills based on your experience.
- Expert instructors. Learn from industry leaders, all in one place.
- Convenient learning. Access courses on your schedule, from any desktop or mobile device.
- Helpful resources. Reinforce new knowledge with quizzes, exercise files and coding practice windows.
University and SLAC faculty, benefits-eligible staff, students.
A full-service SUNet ID.
Free of charge
Note: If you are logged in to LinkedIn, please log out before logging in to LinkedIn Learning for best results.
To access LinkedIn Learning, visit linkedin.com/checkpoint/enterprise/login/2968794?application=learning&appInstanceId=38147748
You may be prompted to authenticate with your SUNet ID and password.
All support for LinkedIn Learning is provided by the vendor.
- LinkedIn Learning Help (includes links for online chat and email)