Jumpstart Plus enables you to create a dynamic website featuring news listings and an events calendar.
- Dynamic news listings
- Dynamic events calendar, with optional integration with Stanford Events feeds
- 10 hours of dedicated pre-launch support and consultation
- Dependable post-launch support for as long as you need it from our friendly staff via weekly in-person office hours
- Security updates for the life of the site
- Small to medium-sized administrative units, departments, laboratories or research programs that do not have trained staff or developers to implement the free Stanford Sites Drupal self-service
- Sites that require dynamic content such as an events calendar and news listings
Thank you! This looks fantastic! (And I also just learned that there's an SWS blog -- very helpful.) ... Many thanks for brightening my day. – Becca Constantine, Project Coordinator, The Clayman Institute for Gender Research
- Flat rate of $4,000
Stanford Sites Jumpstart is a pre-built website solution, offering an array of visually compelling page layouts, dynamic content types, and easy-to-use tools for managing your content in a Stanford-branded design. Hosted on the secure and centrally-managed Stanford Sites, Jumpstart includes dedicated support through launch and beyond from the Stanford Web Services team. Learn More about Jumpstart features.