HelpSU and Remedy Applications
- Remedy 8 is a web-based only application. To connect to Remedy, go to remedy.stanford.edu.
- Recommended browsers:
- Chrome 33
- Firefox 26*+
- IE 10, 11 for Windows 7**
* Works on Firefox 26 for the mac but has issues with black background box appearing
** Does not work on IE 10 & 11 on Windows 8
Remedy Mobile (Mobile HelpSU)
For information, see: the Remedy Mobile documentation.
- Main HelpSU Portal: http://helpsu.stanford.edu
- Custom HelpSU Portals:
- Alumni Association: https://alumni.stanford.edu/feedback/Service/getForm?url=SupportCenter&pcode=75&pgnTPC=0
- Graduate School of Business: https://helpsu.stanford.edu/helpsu/3.0/helpsu-form?portal=GSB
- Medical Center Development: https://helpsu.stanford.edu/helpsu/3.0/helpsu-form?portal=mcd
- Residential & Dining Enterprises: https://helpsu.stanford.edu/helpsu/3.0/helpsu-form?portal=RDE
- School of Medicine: https://med.stanford.edu/irt/help
- Stanford Health Care: https://helpshc.stanford.edu*
*Stanford Health Care portal was retired February 11, 2016.
Remedy 8 — Training and Documentation
- Instructional videos: