Since late 2015, all new student email accounts are provisioned in Office 365. Students who already have Google email accounts, plus some schools and departments, can continue to access @stanford.edu email and calendar through their Google account.
- Service includes Email, Calendar, Contacts, Drive, Sites, and Hangouts.
- Unlimited free storage
- Log in to your email with your @stanford.edu address.
- Access to your Stanford email account through a web interface, a desktop client, or a mobile device
Undergraduate students; some faculty and staff in schools and departments that access their @stanford.edu email accounts with Google, such as the Graduate School of Business.
A full-service SUNet ID.
Refer to the Secure Email service for sending High Risk Data, as defined by the Information Security Office.
Free of charge.
You can access your email and calendar from the web, from a mobile device, or from a desktop client. See the following pages for more information:
- Email & Calendar Web Access
- Email & Calendar Mobile Device Setup
- Email & Calendar Desktop Client Setup
See Accessibility and Google Workspace for information about interacting with Google apps using assistive technology.
See Migrate Your Student Email to Your Alumni Account for instructions about migrating your email when you graduate.
- Faculty, staff, and students living off campus: please submit a Help ticket.
- Students living in the dorms: please contact LTS.
- Helpful links: Google Mail Help | Google Calendar Help