You can store your files in the cloud with Google Drive. You can also install the desktop and mobile application to access your files from your computer or Android or iOS mobile device. Google Drive's built-in sync capability ensures that your files, folders, and Google Docs are the same on all your devices.
You can use Google Drive File Stream to stream My Drive and Team Drive files directly from the cloud. This desktop application allows you to open and edit most document types directly out of Drive File Stream without having to download the file onto your computer. When you make edits to the file, the changes are automatically saved in My Drive.
Google Docs editors are built in to Google Drive. The Google Docs collaboration suite includes Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, and Drawings.
- Unlimited free storage space
- Works on PC and Mac computers and iOS and Android mobile devices.
- Built-in sync capability ensures that your files, folders, and Google Docs are the same on all your devices.
- Powerful search capability.
- Google Drive links can replace email attachments, providing access to the same file.
- Create Google Docs
- Google Drive and Box Comparison
- Back Up Your Student G Suite Data
- Google Drive File Stream