Note: Access to the installation binaries and to the Cb Protection admin console is limited to PAWs.
- Open a web browser using a Privileged Access Workstation (PAW) connected to the PAW VPN (IDG5540 or su-secops-vpn).
- Google Chrome is the recommended browser for managing Cb Protection.
- Point your browser to the web address for the Stanford Cb Protection admin console.
- Use your Cb Protection credentials to log in to the admin console.
- If you need a username and password, submit a Help ticket.
- After you log in, change your account password by hovering your mouse over your username, clicking on User Settings, and filling in the appropriate fields.