Call recording systems provide call and operation control centers with the ability — critical for health care organizations — to monitor and record phone calls. The service helps ensure quality control, verify orders, reconstruct incidents, and ensure regulatory compliance. University IT's Call Recording service is available for both Avaya and legacy TDM phone service.
- Uses standard .wav file format for recording purposes
- Call recordings and .wav file are easily accessible 24/7 via a secure PC client
- Extensive reporting capabilities
- Ability to monitor calls in real time for quality control purposes
- HIPAA compliance
- Stanford Healthcare
- University departments that need to record or monitor incoming calls
May be used to store Low, Moderate, and High Risk Data, including PHI and HIPAA Data"]">May be used to store Low, Moderate, and High Risk Data, including PHI and HIPAA Data.
- Activation charge: view time and materials rates
- Monthly charge: $19.00 per phone
This Call Recording Service is available for specific call centers. Depending upon the configuration of your call center, the Workforce Optimization Service might be more appropriate. To request that a UIT staff member contact you to provide more information and to help you subscribe to the service, submit a Help request.
For assistance, please submit a Help ticket.