Phase 2d Go-Live for distributed campus groups: January 29, 2018.
UIT Community article: Another ServiceNow Release Success!
Questions about the project? We can point you to the right people.
- Project Managers: Claudia Dencker
- Project Coordinator/UAT: Kellie Trauner
- Incident Management: Jon Russell
- Request Management: Kathy Pappas Kassaras, Kelly Schnaps
- Change Management: Larry Dillard, Chris Lundin
- Problem Management: Matthew Ricks
- Knowledge Management: Barb Koss
- Services portal: Megan Miller
- Service catalog: Kelly Schnaps, Michelle Collette
- Campus outreach: Vesna Siracevska, Karen Grimm, Padma Kapoor
- Communications: Nancy Ware, Jim Knox, Julie Nelson
- Training: Julie Nelson
- Core Team, Process Owners, Steering Committee
- Stakeholders and Change Champions
Online fulfiller training for incident, request change management, and knowledge modules is available through STARS. View and register for courses
Instructor-led fulfiller training for the January release will take place January 16, 18, 23, 25 and February 1, 2018. Register for courses.
About the Project
- Project roadmap
- Project communications
- Project site on Confluence
- ServiceNow general information
- Glossary of ServiceNow terms
- Campus partner documentation
The status of enhancement requests can be tracked through the Production Support Dashboard, which is updated every two weeks.