The Service Design Team's mission is to design and facilitate quality service experiences across the entire University IT service portfolio, and build design capability across the organization.
What is service design?
Service Design applies design thinking and human-centered design practices to how our services are delivered and experienced by clients.
What does the Service Design Team do?
The Service Design Team partners with service teams in University IT to:
- Improve client experiences
- Incubate new service concepts
- Cultivate a human-centered design culture and capability across University IT
What our team offers:
- User research to understand client experience
- Facilitating ideation of design solutions
- Prototyping and testing new service concepts
- Designing solutions for service concepts
- Trainings and workshops for UIT teams
Get in touch
If you are interested in partnering with the Service Design Team, send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll follow-up to learn more about your needs! (Please note, we are an internal group to University IT, and available to work only on UIT-related projects.)