What we do
The Communications unit specializes in promotional, informational, and support content creation; web and print design and development; and presentations related to upcoming changes to the central IT offerings. Its primary focus is on client-facing materials and presentations related to services provided by University IT, a collaboration of the three Business Affairs IT organizations. The group also assists in the creation and development of University-wide information resources about technology. The staff works closely with other IT groups across campus to provide web implementation and information architecture, including styles and standards.
Our services include:
- Documentation and communication planning, strategy, and creation
- Service presentation creation and delivery
- Graphic design, both online and print
- Web authoring, design, and programming
- Information architecture (web site structuring)
- Design and content standards development and implementation
- and more!
Our staff currently includes:
- Laurie Bouck
- Brittany Cripe
- Kate Junco
- Jim Knox (director)
- Rachel Manongdo
- Julie Nelson
- Linda Pilkin
- Marco Wise (technical lead)
- Brian Young
To request updates to University IT web pages or to initiate a new project, submit a Communications Help request at uitcomm.stanford.edu.