How can I check the status of my help tickets or service requests in the Stanford Services Portal?
Have you ever wanted to see the status of a help ticket or service request that you submitted through the new Stanford Services portal but couldn't find it? Well, now you can!
The My Tickets page on the Stanford Services Portal was recently redesigned to make it easier to find and track the progress of your help tickets and service requests. Now, you can view all tickets and requests submitted through the portal, rather than just the most recent ones.
With the redesigned My Tickets page, you can:
- Immediately view open and closed help tickets and service requests.
- Filter open and closed tickets by date range.
- Search for a ticket by entering keywords or a ticket number.
- View the details of tickets and add additional messages or attachments to open and resolved tickets. Note: You cannot add messages or attachments to closed tickets. If you feel that a ticket was closed without being fully resolved, please submit a new help ticket or request, referencing the old ticket number.
- Link to see recent tickets submitted via HelpSU, for those services not yet in the Stanford Services Portal.
Access My Tickets
To access the My Tickets page:
- login to the Stanford Services Portal at services.stanford.edu, then
- click on the My Tickets link in the top right corner of any page throughout the Portal.
Submit feedback and suggestions
University IT is committed to continually improving the user experience of the Stanford Services Portal. If you have any suggestions for how we can improve your experience, please use the feedback link that appears at the bottom of every page in the portal.