Content is King, as the saying goes. This class will teach you how to bring together the essential skills needed to manage content and make interacting with Drupal, effective, easy, and efficient.
- Basic content management workflows
- How to create, edit, archive and delete content
- How to work with main menu navigation to help visitors find content
- How to implement content best practices for accessibility and good SEO
- Manage your assets using the media library
- How to add and display structured content like news, events, event series, and people
- How to apply tags and classification to content
University IT Technology Training classes are only available to Stanford University staff, faculty, or students. A valid SUNet ID is needed in order to enroll in a class.