Learn how to enhance your project management skills and better manage projects of all kinds. This session focuses on bringing innovative insights and practical techniques to revolutionize managing projects of all sizes.
Key Topics and Takeaways
- Project management defined
- Tasks, durations, dependencies
- Resources, availability, assignment
- Big projects, small projects, micro projects
- Planning and micro-planning
- Issue tracking and issue management
- Defining results and driving to completion
- Streamlining communication and collaboration
- Setting expectations and negotiation
- Project meeting facilitation
- Project management tools
About the Instructor
Pierre Khawand founded People-OnTheGo in 2003. His focus is on productivity, leadership, and mindfulness at work. He is the author of several related books including the Accomplishing More With Less Workbook, Time for Leadership, and The Perfect 15-Minute Day.