The Cloud Advisory Group is a small group of strategic thinkers from across campus.
Role and Tasks
- Draft a set of considerations for when solutions should be delivered to the cloud as SaaS, PaaS or IaaS.
- Advise on how to evaluate and manage vendors and strategic partnerships.
- Clarify and balance the practicalities of day-to-day operations with any risks and security issues that may come with cloud deployments.
The Cloud Advisory Group’s work, along with input from other sources, will inform UIT’s executive leaders as they make decisions about next steps.
- Bruce Vincent, UIT
- Toai Vo, UIT
- Noah Abrahamson, UIT
- Armand Capote, UIT
- Zach Chandler, Dean of Research
- Randy Durante, UIT
- Todd Ferris, School of Medicine
- Michael Fox, Lands, Building and Real Estate
- Ruth Marinshaw, UIT
- Tracy Yuan, UIT