By 2019, University IT will migrate most of its service portfolio to cloud-based products and cloud-hosted deployments, selecting scalable, cost-efficient, innovative, and resilient solutions which further enable the Stanford community.
The Cloud Steering Committee connects the dots of strategy and implementation, but many more are involved …
For an overview of the different groups, see the Cloud Program Organization Chart.
Information coming soon:
- Organizational Development Group
Communications and Training
- A variety of cloud training options are available for UIT staff
- Cloud Change Champions Meeting [PowerPoint](Dec. 2017)
- Cloud Change Champions Meeting [PowerPoint](Oct. 2017)
- Executive Sponsor Roadshow: Summer and Early Fall [PowerPoint](Sept. and Oct. 2017)
- First Cloud Change Champions Meeting [PowerPoint](Aug. 2017)
UIT Community News Articles:
- AWS Essentials Training Coming to UIT in December
- Staff Development Planned to Support Cloud Transition
- Cloud Academy Training Information
- October Cloud Roadshow Open to All UIT Staff
- Cloud Change Champions Help Ease Transition to the Cloud
Do you have questions or feedback about UIT’s and Stanford’s cloud activities or plans? You can use this request form to contact the Cloud Program’s core team members.