The Cardinal Print program is a university-wide strategic initiative that will change and improve how departments approach their work.
This managed print services (MPS) program:
- Helps departments rethink their work processes to become more efficient and productive
- Enhances the end user experience
- Reduces the security risks of printing
- Reduces total cost of ownership (including expenses for equipment, consumables, maintenance, and energy)
- Conserves resources by consolidating and updating print devices and encouraging users to print less
- Helps the university achieve long-term sustainability goals
To learn more about how your department can benefit from this program, submit a Service Now request.